Sunday, December 2, 2007

New Segment! Critic's Corner

My husband is a born critic. In first grade his teacher sprayed his mouth with vinegar for chanting "boring, boring" from the back of the class. Every time we watch a movie then sit around and talk about how crappy it was, Jord says "I should be a movie critic," and on the odd occasion that we go out to eat he often says "I really should be a food critic" and when he won't let me buy leggings he thinks "I should be a fashion critic." I decided to give him a forum to let his "light" shine in my new segment...the Critic's Corner!

Please check out our Thanksgiving photos and special thanks to our sponsors, Maria and Mom!

1 comment:

Sherwood family said...

Jordan, I think that you make a very good critic. And when I walked past your father's office on campus (I was showing my mom all of the new things they'd done) and saw the booklet of 'Cardell's Cynical Cartoons,' I knew where it came from.